Hello again everyone. By the time you receive this Newsletter, September will be upon us. The summers always seem to go so fast. But, projects and maintenance on our Lodge will be in full swing. I want to keep the membership informed about what’s happening. So, I would like to touch on a few projects that will be going on, in the next month or so:
• As most of you are aware, we have a significant water problem on the back of our building. We have been in contact with some people to help us take care of the problem at little to no cost to us. (This will save us a substantial amount of money).
• We will also have our leaks in the Banquet Hall roof taken care of.
• Our outside sign, which is now lit, still needs some attention. We will be replacing the bulbs and updating the structure, for a more visually appealing look.
• Next, you will start to notice changes around the Social Quarters Bar.
• Our new carpet in the Social Quarters should be installed in the few weeks.
We have a lot more changes coming in the next months. If you have not been in to see us in a while, please stop in and see some old friends.